« Home | Cobie » | Xian baby » | Random pics :) » | Random pics!!! » | Happy Birthday!!! » | Some ramdom pics... » | Mocha's grooming » | Jester's grooming » | Some ramdom pics:) » | Freckles and rusty's grooming »

Updates!

Hi peeps!

 It has been 4,5 years since I last updated my grooming blog. And I recieved lotsa call and textes asking me whether I'm still doing grooming, Yes I'm!!:)


*New updates on my grooming and boarding price.*

Basic grooming 
(consist of: Ears cleaning, nails clipping, paw pad and sanitary area shaving, bathing and blowing dry.)

Small breed : $30-$35 
Med breed : $40-$45 
Large breed : $50-$55 
XL breed : $60-$65 

Full grooming 
(consist of basic grooming, trimming and styling of body fur.)

Small breed : $45-$50 
Med breed : $55-$60 
Large breed $65-$80 
XL breed $80-$100


*Home Boarding price*  

Small breed : $20/day 
Med breed : $25/day 
Large breed : $35/day 
XL breed : $40/day

For 
Cats grooming 
Pets walking
Pets Taxi

Please call to advise on price.

Call 81124910 now to make your appointments!:)

About Joyfulpets

We provide professional grooming at your doorstep and take good care of your precious pets while you are away.


We welcome any enquires.

So give us a call at 81124910 or drop us an email at joyfulpets@yahoo.com.sg today.

Location: Singapore

free web counter