« Home | button's grooming » | MJ's grooming » | Bubble's grooming » | Poco's grooming » | Cherry's grooming » | Dog event (26/8/07) » | Richie's grooming » | Princer's grooming » | Maomao's grooming » | Coco's grooming »

Puppies for adoption




I am a pedigree Labrador Retriever from
Australia looking for good homes for my
babies. I’ve had 5 boys and 1 girl and they’ll
be all set to go to their new homes mid
September. I’m fantastic with kids, love other
dogs and tolerate the cat... All I know about
their father is that he’s very good at digging
under fences... a trait I won’t be teaching
them...
Please call/text or email my owner, Daniella on 9338 9041 or ddaniella_@hotmail.com, if you have any other questions or to arrange viewing.

Thanks!

About Joyfulpets

We provide professional grooming at your doorstep and take good care of your precious pets while you are away.


We welcome any enquires.

So give us a call at 81124910 or drop us an email at joyfulpets@yahoo.com.sg today.

Location: Singapore

free web counter